Sunday, July 29, 2007

29 July 2007 (Sunday)


Okies..

I really HAVE to admit that I've been neglecting my blog..
Haven't been posting much..
But if you TAG me..
I'll usually reply..
It's easier to tag then blog lar..
Face it.

Java is like SO SO VERY stressful!!
(pulls hair)

Erms..
Nothing much to blog recently..
Except that..
During the 2days of TBCM OP..
LaoBa was 'tortured' by us(:
Poor him lar..Who as him scared of tickle..
WAHAHAHAS!!
Mervyn has uploaded our pics..
So I shall not upload it(:
(Can u sense some laziness?? xDD)

Ohh YES!!
Not to forget..
I got NAGGED at by Ryan on Friday night!
Just cause I got a fever. -.-
ARGHH!!

Gwen, see lar..
All your fault!
Hmmphh!
(Gives the joking look)

Archery was good.
Just have to remember to use the 'right' eye.
You see..
I'm right-handed
But I use the left-hand bow.
Complicated?
Well, forget it then..

Anyways, YA was great on Saturday.
Haven't felt so much enthusiasim for such a long time..
WOOTS!!
And Darling Sheena brought Ming Jun for service!
Hahas..
Had an open-mentoring with Uncle Daniel
And went for lunch with Boy @ Hougang Mall.

And today..
Woke up when mummie called my hp.
I forgot to switch it off the previous night..
So i thought that I had an alarm..
Took me quite some time to answer the call (:

Hmms..
I think theres nothing much.
So I'll end here.

[END]

Is it me I'm looking at the mirror?
'Cause I don't feel that it's me anymore.
I just want to go back to where things were perfectly normal.
I so miss those times.
Where times were so free and stress-free.

'Celeste_

No comments: