Monday, July 16, 2007

16 July 2007 (Monday)


Gwen's so gonna kill me when you sees this post.
That's if she's ever gonna see it.
So, to the people out there.
Please please please
Don't ask her to view my blog k?
Thanks!
Hahas..
Wanna know why?
'Cause before she left..
She told me to take good care of myself..
And now.. erms..
3days after the left for Australia
I hurt my foot!
Gahhs!
Don't ask me about it..
:S
Sorry Gwen
I tried to take care of myself lar.
Budden you not around mahh
Heehee.. Joking!!


Well.
I believed in my previous post that I had updated some of my marks..
So now..
I'm gonna update ALL of them.

Math - 51/60
COS - 64/100
ISE1 - 59/100
Java - C

See how badly I did?
Java wasn't even close to what I expected.
Stupid me :S

Ok. I'm determined to start chiong-ing already.
(:

I know you care dearie.
So just tell me that you do
And hack the hints.


'Celeste_

No comments: