Sunday, July 22, 2007

22 July 2007 (Sunday)

Had FUNDAY today.
Played a NICE match of Captain's Ball.
Yellow VS Pink.
Score?
10 - 4or5
NICER RIGHT? (:
And of course..
I was in YELLOW!!
Hahas..

It was funny lar..
I got the ball THRICE
and they were like..
Celeste throw! Celeste throw!
Then I was like..
Cannot! Cannot!
But I threw..
And we SCORED!!
Hahas.. xDD

After that,
played Beach Volley for awhile
Before heading back to tan.
It was 2 even before I knew it.

Packed up and left my cell.
Moved a little to the right of the beach
and joined Cel, Kus and Licia
to SUN-TAN!!
Sprayed sand all over Licia and Marcel and Markus.
Especially Markus(:

Took a quick shower.

Aunty Pat drove us back to Ah Gong House.
Those 3 HUNGRY PIGS ate maggie mee!
And I sat there and watched them.

LALALAss..
(Blabbers)

I'm SO like a lobster now.
So lucky that I wore a tanktop man.
My poor arms..
HAHAs..

Kor Flirt lar..
FLIRT FLIRT
(CHANTS)

Are we to be?

'Celeste_

No comments: