Saturday, July 07, 2007

07 July 2007 (Saturday)


Alarm didn't ring today.
And I found my hp on my bed when I woke up.
It was supposed to be on the floor. :S

Left home and sent boy to NUS.
Slept in the car.
Dad sent me SP.
Reached early and saw people kick balls on the muddy field.
Eeeeks!
The mud was like splashing everywhere.
Thought Archery was cancelled till I messaged the guy.
Was told that they were coming down soon, but we went up in the end instead.
(Crap Crap Crap)
Shot with the wrong eye.
I mean..
I used the wrong eye to aim.
So my arrows were like all WRONG!!!
Gosh!!

Left SP.
Dad sent Mom to Royal Hotel and we went home.
Went H.Mall for lunch and left for Youth Ablaze.

Worshiped.
Word.
Altar call.
The altar call was Great!
The Holy Spirit was everywhere and..
Yup!
Could literally feel it around me.
And when Auntie Ivy came to pray for me
I felt the Holy Spirit moving towards me.
And..
BOO!!
I started crying!
(healed)

Yup!
Thank God!
He's been so great to me
and after Re-encountering God, I just keep wanting poor.
I'm just so hungry for His touch.
YupYup.
God is Good all the time. All the time God is Good!!
Amen eh? (:

Hanged around awhile more while Gwen chatted with a few people before leaving for dinner.
Chatted and caught up with each other will we walked to Heartland.
Both me and Gwen have been through a lot
And we've both matured a lot too
Although I've to admit that she's more mature than me
But I'm matured too!!!
Although some people just can't see it and keep treating me like a kid
Hmmms..
No No No.
Actually,
I prefer not to show my true self
'Cause being a kid is better
More innocent.
Yup.
But some people just can't seem to understand.
And they say I'm acting-cute. -.-
Fine. Whatever.

Yup.
I'm done here.
Got my new ear piece (:

'Celeste_







No comments: