Wednesday, July 11, 2007

11 July 2007 (Wednedsday)


Had Java lesson today.
Could understand and do the practical.
Got back results too..
A pathetic C for my Java MST.
So far from my expectations.
And I don't think I'm stressing myself.

Mind wandered and remembered that Gwen was leaving Singapore on Friday.
Started becoming emo.
*sobx*
Dripped a few tears..
Then Sam was like..
"You crying arhh?"
Den I was like..
"I'm ok"
Well, to be truthful..
I wasn't actually.
Sorry for lying to Sam.
:S

Had lunch at KouFu.
I was the only girl again.
Nothing much lar.

Went to Dover.
Missed the first train.
Met Ryan and Eldon there.
Started to guess the riddles that Eldon gave.
Lucky the both of there to help me divert my thoughts of Gwen.
Thanks guys!
P.S. Eldon, I liked the gun-rabbit-hunter riddle(:

Gahh!!
My old injuries are back!
Poor knee, ankle and arm.
I should have taken good care of you guys.
I'm so regretting now..
Let's hope my hip doesn't get a relapse
or I won't be able to walk :S

I'll be brave and not cry when the time comes,
I promise.
5Months ain't too long a wait for a goodfriend.

'Celeste_

No comments: