Saturday, June 17, 2006

Sunday, 18/06/2006

Searching for the guy I once love_

Bummer... theres sth SO DARN WRONG with my router and laptop siaz.. jux cant connect.. Zzz.. stupid com! Bleahh.. Bored siaz.. wad e heck.. woke up early cos i've been sleeping like a pig e past few days.Zzz.. yea. pig..wadevers.. got up and started doing up my blog and stuff.. had to redo e WHOLE thing cos my blog crashed *piss off*

my router is still not working.. Zzz. if u're wondering how i managed to pen down my thoughts.. well.. i typed it in notepad.. den transferred it.. lollx.. pls du mind me.. i'm like so bored.. Revising geog now.. zzz.. geog.. so dun like it.. have been getting F9.. but.. lucky me.. got E8 for mid-yrs.. muahaha.. haix.. E8.. wad e.. cant even go JC siaz..kaox.. stupid grades are hindering me from being myself! I HATE MYSELF!! ARGH!!!!!

phew.. FINALLY I CAN USE THE NET!! daddie jux helped me fix it.. budden it still goes off sometimes.. *irritated* hahs.. at least i get to use.. lollx..
still bored.. wad e heck_ reading newspaper.. theres like not much news recently siaz.. BORING BORING>> YAWNS!!! (: heeheex..


Lamer siaz.. thats so me.. hahs..



my life has been turned upside down by you
wad the heck
leave me alone
i need time to forget you
please
leave me alone
i hate the pain
it sux
so wanna end it all
go away
i want my life back
i wanna be that happy-go-lucky Celeste
that everyone once knew
I WANNA BE ME


*The world of wadevers

No comments: