Saturday, June 17, 2006

Saturday, 17/06/2006

Searching for the guy I once love_
Tues
Boos.. woke up damn early today.. cos needed to head off to KL for church camp.. Yawnz.. siaox lor.. my stuff was ready but my parent's stuff wont.. so wait for them to pack and pack.. could have slept for another hour siaz.. waste my time lehx..

yea.. finally we were on our way.. hmm.. nth much to write abt ba..

Wed
Zzz.. me and ashlee pon indoor games to shop.. so we had like 4hours plus to shop lor... but our mood wasnt good siaz.. cos yea.. of sth R and D said.. yupx.. budden ashlee so funny.. she spent like most of her $$ on body shop lor.. i think she's regretting now siaz.. hehex.. *Ooops*

haix.. cried during sermon.. (night) felt so stupid.. hahs.. i think dinosaur a little stun tio.. hahs.. i felt that God wanted me to forget him. i mean.. yea. forget.. but i've tried so many times.. so afraid of failing again lor.. haix.. but.. yea.. mux have faith and trust in God. Hope that i'll be able to forget him this time. yupx. hope that he and his new gf will last ba.. yupx..

Thur
I finally bought e jacket I wanted.. daddie paid for it.. YEAH!! hahas.. Chih Yong and Russell bought a new wan too.. a pity we didnt take a photo siaz.. new jacket lehx.. hahas.. hmm.. we were geared up to swim but it rained.. so we didnt swim lor.. hahs.. ehs.. GIRLS ARE NOT SLOW LORX.. hahs..

Fri
last day of camp lerx.. haix.. it only feels like 2days lorx.. i think mum's right. maybe cos i didnt have enough fun ba.. hahas

so right..

Sat
woke up early.. todo MATHS!!! urgh.. had maths tuition larx.. sianz.. hAIX.. den went for lunch .. wanted to go Youth Ablaze.. so wanted to go.. budden daddie say stay at home rest.. den mommie say i not feeling well so dun go.. wad e heck.. *piss off* Bleahh.. wadever lor.. kaox.. so. slept all e way till 6plus den woke up.. Zzz.. stupid headache.. haix.. kk.. enough crap lerx.. g2g.. by
ebye

where's that once happy-go-lucky-me

laughing that everything that is said to me

now i'm sulking at that corner

being so alone

with no one to comfort me

no shoulder to lean on

so missing that old me

hate myself

hate my life

hate all the lies

hate all the pain

so alone

wish it would all end

NOW


*The world of wadevers

No comments: