Monday, June 19, 2006

Monday, 19/06/2006

Searching for the guy I once love_

Zzz.. PISSED!!! my dad threw my bag at me.. wad the HECK!! i was sleeping lar.. not faking.. HELL!! throw bag at me.. throw throw throw throw... kaoz.. u think I wad.. ZzZz.. *BLEAHH* F*ck!! hate ya.. HUMPH!!


so pissed.. zzz... did science angrily.. heck!! den geog.. zzz.. bro went for show with his Jetclass peepz.. lollx... so good.. can get away from dad. Bet he enjoyed it.. dun have to listen to dad's irritating voice *irritated* hahx.. yea.. and poor me.. had lunch with dad.. *SUX* i hate it when he talks bad about my friends.. HELL!! Zzz.. wads wrong with hanging out with my church friends? wads wrong with going for cell? wads wrong wads wrong... NOTHING'S WRONG MAN!! YOU're e one thats weird.. accept it lar.. my cell has more guys than galz.. Zzz.. protective.. WADEVER!! *bleahh*

no fair! i treat them as friends.. yea? i knew some of them since young kz? kaox.. wad u wan me to do? treat them as enemies?? stop psycoing me kz? idiot.. they're not as bad as you think. AND I'M NOT SIDING THEM!!! crap.. stop talking bad about them in front of me! have you EVER cared about my feelings? F*CK! NO! YOU NEVER CARE ABOUT HOW I FEEL!! *bleahh* ALL YOU DO I HURT HURT HURT ME.. WAD.. DONT I HAVE THE FREEDOM TO MAKE FRIENDS??!! WAD KINDDA STUPID THEORY YOU HAVE.. U MEAN GUYS ARE NOT GOOD FRIENDS? THEN HOW ABOUT YOU.. THAT MEANS THAT YOU ARE NOT A GOOD FRIEND TOO!! idiooooot_ THINK BEFORE YOU TALK LAR.. CRAP.. *bleahh* HUMPHH!!!!!(ZZZZzzzzzzZzzzZZzzzzzz..........)


IHATEYOU!!!

Com still crazy.. Zzz.. darn connection keep disconnection.. crapx.. i cant even use e internet.. hell lar.. sucky day.. *bleahh*
when bro used his com.. i couldnt even connect.. wad e.. ........ haix.. wadevers... life is never fair anyway.. ... yea.. its never fair to me lar.. kkz.. ITS NEVER FAIR TO ME!!! ... i'm always e targeted person.. ... F*CK!!!
such a BAD DAY!!!! ARGH!! no mood to type abt my day anymore.. end here.._
Zzz.. no one understands.. no one.. i'm jux bottling it up.. its better that way.. no one would be affected my me then.. i'll jux affect myself.. remember the times when i cut my wrist.. so wanna do that again.. but.. yea.. i dun wanna hurt my friends.. its not fair to them.. haix.. so dunno wad to do.. HELP!!!

*The world of wadevers

No comments: