Sunday, April 08, 2007

Sunday, 08/02/2007

Went for Inspiration Unveiled yesterday. Had two 'live' testimonies before proceeding for dinner. Dinner was great, buffet-style.. the desert was yummy! Enjoyed 1/4 of the marble cheesecake and the pudding with vanilla.

Spilled fruit punch on Phy!

Queued for glamour photoshoot, took pics with our cams during the long wait..

AND the NICEST photo that I took goes to... *drumroll*






The photo with me and Jun An! *claps*


Took glamour photo with the cell, followed by Phy, Shar and Gina. LOL! waited LONG for the photo.. the cell PS me at around 8.30pm... den Shar, Phy and Gina left at abt 9pm too! The printer JAMMED! so I left too.. lol!

Joined Mum and Dad's cell. Helped Mum baby-sit.. WE DREW EASTER EGGS!! and ate Chocolate fondue too! YUMMY!!


Saw my DARLING Gwen today at First Service! Missed her loads! WE HUGGED!! But She's only staying for two weeks! *sobx*

Joined Stef, Grace, Darryl and Gina for Second Service's worship.. den left.

Gosh! How can these people be so FREAKING unreliable! They said they would come! I heard it, and I came! But guess what?! Only TWO turned up! Goodness me! Just because two of your friends aren't in Singapore doesn't mean you guys can't come! Fakes! Copy-cats! BLAH!! Why do you guys have to ruin the new regained trust in you all the time? It isn't fair.. So.. Don't blame me for being mean.. It started when you guys....



'Celeste_

No comments: