Thursday, January 25, 2007

Thursday, 25/01/2007

'Celeste_

Woots! Its been eons since I last blogged... hmmms.. if i didnt remember wrongly.. my last post was on 2Sept! (my b'dae! heex) well.. have been damn lazy lar.. i noe that gek and gina got keep asking me to post.. but too too too lazy.. hahas.. so i guess they just gave up asking me to post.. GEK!!! I've BLOGGED!! hahas.. (finally) heex..


kkz.. loads to say.. but no idea where to start.. hmms.. whatevers.. so, heres a quick review.. heex.. enrolled in Millennia Institute for the 1st three months.. well, i was quite reluctant to go there, but God was great siaz.. He allowed me to meet my Primary School friends.. yea.. hahas.. and allowed me to.. u noe.. heex.. lollx

So.. MI.. hmms.. i'm in 07B1 currently, studying business lor.. hahax.. kkz.. enuf intro siaz.. lets talk abt today... was actually EXTREMELY happy wann lor.. cos Yan Soon got come school.. (neva oversleep) and he decided not to withdraw (did he?? hmms..) yea.. budden hor.. lesson havent start (actually started liaox.. started early) hor, he kana picked on by Xiao Wan.. den have to be send back home.. haix ): stupid bowl! KICK YOU!!! >X

sianz lar.. budden when Xiao Wan say she have to send Yan back that time hor.. Yan suddenly 'attitude' Scary lor hahs! den me and Cindy keep.. yea.. hahax.. haix.. stupid sch rules.. *bish*
loll... kkz. enuf kiddy behaviour le.. heex.. crap lar.. den after lesson when running.. wanted to run 4rounds.. yea.. den we said wanted to run Yan's share.. so 6rounds lar.. budden in the end neva.. cos i kana attack haix.. ): sry Cindy! sry Yan! *cries*


i guess that's it ba... lucky tml dun have Xiao Wan's lesson.. den dun need see her.. WAIT!! aiyo.. need see her.. during Morning Assembly.. haix! ):
END

_TheWorldOfWadevers*

No comments: