Saturday, January 27, 2007

Saturday, 27/01/2007


'Celeste_

What a day siaz.. woke up early at 8am in the morning to go IKEA for breakfast.. but guess what?? we ended up leaving home at 9:30... what the heck siaz.. waited so so so long..

den went walk about for table.. kaoz.. dad kept arguing with mum siaz.. jux for one stupid table.. they argue, argue and argued! Zzz... and when they finally decided to buy the table, they found out that it was sold out! WAsted all my time siaz.. *fumes*

kkz.. next, walked to Courts.. cant rmb wad we did there.. but... wadever.. it was damn boring siaz... rushed home to get ready for Youth.. yea.. loll. Melvin preached today, followed by Bible study by Uncle Lawrence.. hahas.. it was quite confusing at first when we were supposed to read the test.. budden.. yea.. gradually understood liaox.. heex.. kkz.. i suppose thats all le ba.. (: nth much anyways.. heex..

END

What the heck Am I thinking?? I shouldnt be like this anymore.. I thought that I would change after that bad experience.. but I guess.. habits do come back.. Or is it just me.. if only I could return to the carefree me.. if only i was a bird, flying about so freely.... this is me.. welcome to my world...




_TheWorldOfWadevers*


No comments: