Friday, November 21, 2008

21November2008 (Friday)

It's been quite some time since I last blogged.
So much has happened in a short period of just ONE month.

It's currently the 6th week of school.
Which means MST in 2weeks! T.T

I find it so hard to find time to study when I'm home.
Seriously, it's so much easier to study in school.
But!!! Sadly, school ends late on Monday, Tuesday and Thusday.
As got Wednesday and Friday, I've got GEMs and SA Programme respectively till about 3.
Taken up most of the time. ): Not forgetting the blogshop. HAHA
It's a 'lil dead now though..

Gwen's coming back in DECEMBER! =p
Can't wait to catch up with all the lost time.
And..
I might consider staying over at her house.
MIGHT!
That's if her parents and my parents allow.
ROFL!

At the last resort,
I shall leave her house @ 3am and walk home!
It's just a SHORT 20minutes walk anyway :D

Oh well,
I think that's all for now.

It's so hard to imagine what is happening.
It's as if I'm transparent, and not wanted.
Maybe everything would be better if I leave.
Or maybe not.
It ain't my fault if there's no common topic between us.
Don't you understand?
Friends do not need common topics.
Friends are there cause they care.
Friends are the world's BEST listening ear.