Sunday, September 09, 2007

05 September 2007 (Wednesday)


Left home for SP to return and borrow new DVDs. Such boring ride.. But what can you expect from my life? Boring will never be equalled to Interesting.. So who cares?

BlahhBlahh..

Boarded the train at Outram Park, and I noticed someone. She looked like so familiar.. and then I realised.

She looks like my Jie.
And if you're wondering why I said 'looks like', its because I havent really seen her for like.. 2years or so.. Besides, her hair was like..RED and she was wearing a pair of sunglasses.. so I couldnt see her face that clearly.

But, well.. It brought back memories.. Like how we (3 of us) used to go around greeting people with hugs and (two of us) breaking up with our boyfriends together.. Those days were like so innocent and carefree, but now? Haix, I guess it's just part and parcel of growing up. And now? A part of me is gone. I guess she never knew that I looked up to her. But now its too late.. It's all too late.

We'll never be the same again I guess.
I'll never be the mei you once knew, and you'll never be the jie I onced looked up to.

I'm hurting inside
It hurts so much
I just feeling like giving up
Just feel like giving up
But face it
Life sucks

'Celeste_


No comments: