Monday, June 25, 2007

25 June 2007 (Monday)


TODAY!!!!

Java Prac was a total SCREW UP!!
Gosh!! I'm like SO SO SO DEAD!

I seriously can't believe it!
What's the difference between Poly and JC life when the stress is like almost the same??!
Ohhhs. I forgot, JC has cheena. ( -.- rolls eyes at her lameness)

Ok. There's not much to blog because I've already crap like mad yesterday.
Had lunch with Jin Yong and Wei Sinn.
Well, actually.. It was they who ate. Not me :S

Left SP at slightly before One. Headed for the Green Line with Jin Yong.
Wei Sinn came along too! He decided to take the train instead of bus. Wahahas!
Boring journey to Outram.
(We were listening to ur Mp3s)

Boarded the NE Line at Outram.
Lols.. My poor hand ):
Go ask Wei Sinn and Jin Yong what happened! xDD

Went mama house to eat noodles, and went home.
Home. Slacked around while waiting for boy before proceeding to the gym.
Did intervals and weights. PHEW!!
I coundn't even do the minimun!
Got to start to 'chiong' gym already.
Must be fit xDD
Just like MI times! ((:

Gosh! Speaking of MI times..
Those fun days..
Where we would pon lessons
(especially CHEENA!!)
and slack in the library till school ends :))
And break too!
Roy and Jeff would always eat their 'Fan Choy'!!
Wahahs!!
And Chelvam too!!
Plus WanTan!!
Heehee!!

This BLUE part is dedicated to the cool funky 07B1 group and not the geeks!!
So.. only THEY have the RIGHTS to comment about it.
Yup yup. Sorry if I'm being mean. I can't help it :S

HAix.. Do you know that one memory leads to another? I still remember those wonderful times back in Rosyth where we would play catching! Maria, Yee Shi, Meng Yu, Desmond, Tedson. Gerald, Sheryl Chua, Cheryl Tan, Melodie, Daryl and Zhi Wei.
(Did I miss out anyone?? If I do please tell me k?)


Lols.. Speaking of Desmond *winks*

Hahs!! Wonder where he is now? *Hmmms...*

And there was the Secondary School times..
Not much for lower sec.
But upper was better.
406'06 headed by the Mrs Lim.
Woots!!
Only 11 girls and the rest were like rowdy guys.
Still remeber when we were in Sec3.
The guys kept getting into trouble
And in Sec4, all of them were like 'chiong-ing' for Os.
Literally 'chiong-ing'!!
Those guys grew from some immature boy boys to really responsible guys man.
Although their not gentlemanly :S
Wahahs!!
(Their gonna hammer me for typing this!!!)

Hmmms.. speaking of immature..
Lols
Sounds so me.
I'm Sorry but I can't help it.

I haven't had a good childhood to enjoy.
So let me just be a small girl now.
And enjoy what I've always wanted.
I'll grow up.
I promise.
I will.
Soon.
I hope.
Just you wait and see.
Just you wait.


I'm sorry if you misunderstand.
But it's the only I can protect myself.
It's not fair for the me to keep getting hurt.
It can't go on.
There's got to be an end to it.
And only I can do it.
Sorry Dearie,
If I had let you down.
Maybe we weren't meant to be.
Maybe we were meant to only be friends.
Somehow.
One day,
You'll thank me.
For saying GoodBye.
We'll still be friends if you're fine with it.
I'm proud to say that you're my friend.



'Celeste_









No comments: