Saturday, July 01, 2006

Saturday, 01/07/2006

Hahs.. woke up early in da morning cos was supposed to go out with mum for breakfast. However, mum and dad had a change of plans, so we didnt go out.. but I had to meet Shao Wei to pass her my cap.. yea.. lollx.. i think i made her wait very long siaaz.. SORRY!!

hmm.. tuition was supposed to start at 11.30am but somehow, Mr Tan came around 12plus.. hahs.. first time he so late man.. usually he come early or on time wan.. lollx.. rushed out for lunch with dad and bro cos we didnt wan to miss the bus.. hahs.. yuppx.. ate chicken rice.. yea.. den after that, daddie treated me to passionfruit milk tea.. hahs.. budden majority of the poor drink ended up in my bro's stomach.. heex..

took e bus home and had to rush out again to go for Youth Ablaze.. didnt want to be late.. so..yea.. hahs.. Uncle Daniel gave e word today. It was abt making choices.. yea.. and.. hahs.. i made a commitment to God lers.. yea.. so.. i mux keep it lor.. i shldn't make empty promises anymore le.. after all, God has helped me forget the guy who hurt me, so i shoud not forsake him.. Yea.. mux TRUST GOD!! heeheex..

No comments: