Monday, May 29, 2006

Monday, 29/05/2006

Searching for the guy I once love_
Ole ole ole ole.. hahas.. jux finished my O-Level Chiinese Paper today.. lollx.. and so yea.. decided to blog.. cos I havent been blogging and my blog is like so gonna rot soon.. lollx.. heeheex. yupxx.. my week havent been good siaz.. studied and memorised the chinese phrases like mad.. haix.. hope can get at least a B3 ba.. considering my standard.. ;( *sobx sobx* lollx.. anyways.. haix.. i dunno wads happening to me.. so like.. u noe.. confusedd.. :S so many things to do yet so little time_ Crap crap crap.. but life's like this right? wad to do.. tats life.. the more you hate it the more it tortures you.. tsktsktsk... sianz lar.. tml got lesson.. haix.. my holidays are like all eaten up lor.. like if theres any holidays in the first place siaz.. kaoz..! hmm.. havent been talking to kor also.. i think its cos i seldom go online ba.. yea.. havent been online for about like.. 2weeks or so i guess.. i'm like so lagging behind technology.. So.. hmm.. i guess i've gotta go catch up.. lollx.. so.. i think thats all le ba.. hahax..
*The world of wadevers

No comments: